Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Where did everyone go?

Thats it, I am unbanning Ackbar, BDS, Metcalf and Sparky.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89notch View Post
    I can tell you I don't have any time to commit here anymore. I have no problem stepping aside and letting someone else have my spot. I also don't have a problem bringing back banned members.
    xtremeoutlawseries.com

Quote Originally Posted by k062693w View Post
    Why a PM ??? Wouldn't it benefit the site more for him to post it for everyone to see ???

I would like to make it to some of them Rick ... Although I don't know if I am still welcome in Germantown ??? LOL
    haters gonna hate!!
    when a stroker windsor just wont do

2 words.

Free Ackbar.
    Last person to wheelie INSIDE of Dayton Performance

Quote Originally Posted by NXcoupe View Post
    Rob, er, I mean cryin, does Craig even want back on? I know I miss reading his posts. Besides, the whippin room has been pretty boring since he left.
    I doubt Craig would want to come back. Our website does decent and has some of the biggest names in racing on it. For anyone to say social media hasn't hurt forums any is crazy. It's definitely hurt some. Stangbangerz was once a great thing but as time, things need change... And every time change is mentioned everyone wants to start the "Vinny this and Vinny that". I'm not saying the website should change completely and forget who this website was founded by.. I'm saying it just needs change. The dirty dozen needs to be the fastest 12 cars around that are known to be seen on the streets.. Not the fastest daily driver or the fastest with a/c and heat and blah blah blah. And that's just the tip of the iceberg

Why a PM ??? Wouldn't it benefit the site more for him to post it for everyone to see ???

I would like to make it to some of them Rick ... Although I don't know if I am still welcome in Germantown ??? LOL
    DO that as well. I don't care. I just wanted a PM so I would have a reminder so I could post it up in the event others forgot about it when things got closer to the time this would start happening. Unlike many I drag my old bones out to socialize on Saturdays and Sundays when I can. I actually enjoy meeting people and having a conversation using verbal skills.

I'll make a post about it later in the spring with the dates. I know for certain Germantown calls theirs "Saturday Night Out" and it's 1 weekend a month. I think it starts in June. That would be cool if we could make a showing!
    Rick

Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com
    6.27625 liters of turbocharged goodness

Cool. I'll get my non mustang out with the guys this year.

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

I say... Let's stop complaining about all the negatives, It will never be what it used to be, but... let's focus on what it can be, This can be the year, we all get together and make it a great year for local Mustang enthusiasts... and yes, I have had a few beers

Maverick I don't have a damn mustang.

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Maverick I don't have a damn mustang.
    With all the bike and truck purchases you could have a nice lil fox sitting next to the vette! I bet you could find someone on here to help you pick out a nice cheap one. Just don't steal their jacket. LoL
    2011 Black on Black GT

Excopcar ....the ban has been lifted.
    I can tell you I don't have any time to commit here anymore. I have no problem stepping aside and letting someone else have my spot. I also don't have a problem bringing back banned members.
    xtremeoutlawseries.com

Quote Originally Posted by evil8 View Post
    Excopcar ....the ban has been lifted.
    Any one but him!!!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

adding to my iggy list......aka the list of people one can have on ignore.

I tt Holly a couple months back about bringing Metcalf back, she said he is not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Whyucryn View Post
    I doubt Craig would want to come back. Our website does decent and has some of the biggest names in racing on it. For anyone to say social media hasn't hurt forums any is crazy. It's definitely hurt some. Stangbangerz was once a great thing but as time, things need change... And every time change is mentioned everyone wants to start the "Vinny this and Vinny that". I'm not saying the website should change completely and forget who this website was founded by.. I'm saying it just needs change. The dirty dozen needs to be the fastest 12 cars around that are known to be seen on the streets.. Not the fastest daily driver or the fastest with a/c and heat and blah blah blah. And that's just the tip of the iceberg
    I'm sure this was directed towards me when I was handling the list

If its known to be on the street I've never had a problem with that.

There was a simple way to show it's a street car

the dozen rules were always easy for that, make one of the cruise ins with the car. that's it, pretty easy.

If you don't make it to any stangbangerz event, you trailer the car to the track everytime it's out, then it doesn't qualify.

drive it to the cruise in, your on the list. Even if you trailer it all the time. I don't know how much easier it can be than that.
    Last edited by beefcake; 01-19-2014 at 08:22 PM.
    [B]2015 Mustang GT - 8.40@170
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

"THE" cruise, or "A" cruise? Not that it matters for me, since I'm so f**king far north.
    Last person to wheelie INSIDE of Dayton Performance

Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    "THE" cruise, or "A" cruise? Not that it matters for me, since I'm so f**king far north.
    Does not matter !!! There has to BE "A" Cruise to Attend "THE" Cruise !!!

So wouldn't that VOID the Entire list for 2013 ???
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

Does not matter !!! There has to BE "A" Cruise to Attend "THE" Cruise !!!

So wouldn't that VOID the Entire list for 2013 ???
    this all goes back long before this year. there wasn't an issue this year to debate anyway
    [B]2015 Mustang GT - 8.40@170
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

We organized 7 Mustang cruises in 2013. Smashingly successful. A few fast ones even showed up.
    xtremeoutlawseries.com

Quote Originally Posted by evil8 View Post
    We organized 7 Mustang cruises in 2013. Smashingly successful. A few fast ones even showed up.
    And I believe a Mustang Powered Nova even showed up !!!
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

I do agree this site is nothing like it used to be, everyone was so nice. everyone was always willing to help. lets get it back to that
    89 GT AUTO < WTF WAS I THINKING?

Thread Information