Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Et guesses for 2011????

Quote Originally Posted by jack90gt View Post
    I bet I will be the first person to get a hamburger and drink.... Yeah I think I can smash that goal.....lol
    Sorry Jack....got me a burger right now
    85 T-top GT - Coming Soon-- project car
    86 Yellow, Green & Grey Coupe -- rolling!
    93 Red SVT Cobra ------- all stock & fun!

Quote Originally Posted by AntiRice347 View Post
    NA right?
    Get that lawn chair out of the trunk and put that hoopty on the track, and I might give ya an n/a run.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89notch View Post
    I can tell you I don't have any time to commit here anymore. I have no problem stepping aside and letting someone else have my spot. I also don't have a problem bringing back banned members.
    xtremeoutlawseries.com

Quote Originally Posted by 93snake View Post
    Sorry Jack....got me a burger right now
    hey hey that was my goal.....

it's all good 93sanke. I will buy ya a burger and beer this summer bro....
    broke boys racing
    Quote Originally Posted by blown96cobra View Post
    Boost isn't cheap but when it's right it's fast!
    Looking to buy another mustang...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin1989 View Post
    Why are you telling people what my car made?? i love how people run thier mouth. i know Stolly called cincy speed and "just happened" to ask a few days after my car was there. its none of anyones business. Im getting tired of the "im a horrible driver BS" just because i dont power shift the fuck out of my tranny. sorry i cant afford a new one...

I posted my goal, leave it at that. i dont give a damn if you think it can go faster.
    i dunno if this was directed toward the comment i made or not??....but you dont have to power shift your shit like you think, i didnt power shift my car into 13.80s at all when my car was all stock
    OWNER OF SILENT BLUE

my goal is 10.40s at 128
    OWNER OF SILENT BLUE

it's all good 93sanke. I will buy ya a burger and beer this summer bro....
    LOL its all good... if you come down will run one off and loser can buy the burgers
    85 T-top GT - Coming Soon-- project car
    86 Yellow, Green & Grey Coupe -- rolling!
    93 Red SVT Cobra ------- all stock & fun!

LOL its all good... if you come down will run one off and loser can buy the burgers
    deal bro......
    broke boys racing

Quote Originally Posted by jad0087 View Post
    i dunno if this was directed toward the comment i made or not??....but you dont have to power shift your shit like you think, i didnt power shift my car into 13.80s at all when my car was all stock
    absolutely not man, it was to cobra429.
    Bottle Fed

I will def be down I just need to know what track and a hotel as I will be staying the night.
    broke boys racing

This thread is awesome. I'm gonna be honest I've never ran anything at the track, always had fun on the street (not in a ridiculously stupid way). This year that all changes. The car is capable of low 12's, just gotta see if I can dial it in and get the hang of the launch after a few passes and actually pull a decent number.
    1988 Mustang-306 with Twisted Wedge heads, TFS Track heat intake, Anderson N-41 Cam, 1.6 roller rockers, Ron Davis aluminum radiator, full exhaust, and full bolt on's.

Quote Originally Posted by 306Power View Post
    This thread is awesome. I'm gonna be honest I've never ran anything at the track, always had fun on the street (not in a ridiculously stupid way). This year that all changes. The car is capable of low 12's, just gotta see if I can dial it in and get the hang of the launch after a few passes and actually pull a decent number.
    See there ya go , Thats what im talking about , You have to get in that bitch, Play with the launch , Its all about the burnout and tire pressure.. When you get it to dead hook for the first time thats an awesome feeling, When you get it to hook , give that bitch straight hell.. What kinda parts do you have ? My guess is 306 something LOL..

My goal this year is to get an gt40 explore motor to put down over 300 to the wheels.. I know if these other guys can do it , I can. Then i might show it wants to act with 2 kits LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cobra429boss View Post
    See there ya go , Thats what im talking about , You have to get in that bitch, Play with the launch , Its all about the burnout and tire pressure.. When you get it to dead hook for the first time thats an awesome feeling, When you get it to hook , give that bitch straight hell.. What kinda parts do you have ? My guess is 306 something LOL..

My goal this year is to get an gt40 explore motor to put down over 300 to the wheels.. I know if these other guys can do it , I can. Then i might show it wants to act with 2 kits LOL
    It's just a 306 with Twisted Wedge heads, track heat intake, anderson n-41 cam, full exhaust, alum rad., 1.6 rr, and about most bolt on's you can think of lol. I'm gonna run some 275 or 295 DR's and see what I can do with it.
    1988 Mustang-306 with Twisted Wedge heads, TFS Track heat intake, Anderson N-41 Cam, 1.6 roller rockers, Ron Davis aluminum radiator, full exhaust, and full bolt on's.

Now Craig thats not gonna be enough to cover Erics 8.20's or 30's..
    I lifted that's why the mph was down.

i have plenty friends with cars that will let me race them if i need too, so getting something to race is no problem.
    well the car in my avatar is not mine. I was looking at his post and last car i seen he had on here was the blue 2000 gt.. Honestly i could careless ..
    You're making yourself look like an idiot. Sounds to me like you don't have anything worth mentioning, you have to race your friends cars and the car in your avatar isn't yours?? If it were me, I wouldn't have posted in this thread at all lol.
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0calypso93lx View Post
    You're making yourself look like an idiot. Sounds to me like you don't have anything worth mentioning, you have to race your friends cars and the car in your avatar isn't yours?? If it were me, I wouldn't have posted in this thread at all lol.
    LMFAO.....How is that trans workin out for ya?
    broke boys racing

I'll be happy with anything <9.50 and 150mph+. Figure it's going to take me most of this season to get all the new bugs worked out of my car since it is a totally new combination to me.
    Kilkare xtreme outlawseries X235 2014 Champion and Record Holder
    Dedpedal Racing;Sponsered by Lasota Racing;Tuned by S&M motorsports motorsports
    Boss block 347/225 TFS HP's/SR/BW S476/A2W/PG/FAST xfi on E85
    5.33@134 on a 26x8.5"

LMFAO.....How is that trans workin out for ya?
    No idea

Quiklx is finishing up the wiring either today or this week so hopefully be able to tell soon.
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0calypso93lx View Post
    No idea

Quiklx is finishing up the wiring either today or this week so hopefully be able to tell soon.
    cool man.....
    broke boys racing

im thinking i can get about 13.9s this year if i power shift. id shit if i hit 13.8.

Thread Information